Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
Repair of Damaged Hydraulic Cylinders
Whether big or small, thermal spray can repair damaged surfaces and bring new life to most hydraulic rods. Engineered materials and surface roughness help hydraulic rods operated at peak performance for years to come.
Our engineering team works around the clock to provide the best solution to get your part back in action. Thermal spray is durable and increases the wear life so you don't have to spend money on a new part or worry about future breakdowns. Stress less knowing the job is done correct the first time.
What is thermal spray?
Thermal spray is an industrial process that heats or melts metallic or ceramic materials and deposits them onto a surface. It is a great solution for surface remanufacture and enhancement.
No need to scrap an expensive hydraulic cylinder, we can repair...
- Bent hydraulic cylinders
- Undersized hydraulic cylinders
- Pitting on hydraulic cylinders
- Impact damage to hydraulic cylinders
More than a repair
- High wear resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Carbide coating hardness 4X that of chrome plating
- Increased impact durability over uncoated rod
See how our services can help or read about the new technology influencing hydraulic cylinder repair.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.