Join our HTS Family!
HTS Coatings is a family-owned business. HTS is always looking for qualified candidates to join our family. We have 4 core values that we live by: Camaraderie, Gratitude, Willing to Change, and High Expectations. If you are looking for something different and challenging, check out any open positions below and send your resume to Ashley Hunsaker.
Technical Sales RepresentativeDuties/Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads via cold-calling, qualifying leads, following up on referrals, setting up appointments and making sales presentations.
- Demonstrates and explains solutions that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary team members.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new services and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains customer's company/contact information and documents all customer visits and business opportunities in CRM.
- Travels to prospective and current customers to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to read and decipher blueprints and CAD drawings a plus.
- Enjoys working with a team.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field plus 2 years of experience, OR
- At least five years of related experience in business-to-business sales.
- Technical, manufacturing or industrial sales experience preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to standard manufacturing shop environmental conditions. Eye protection is required in shop areas. The noise level in the shop can be loud, and ear protection is to be used where required. Other personal protective equipment may be required as appropriate.
Some travel required.
Potential for flexible schedule
Potential for partial remote working
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit, handle, feel and control items or equipment, talk, hear, see, and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, which is regularly required to view computer screen. Occasionally may need to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program