Turbine Component Repair
We'll help you repair your damaged steam turbine components.
Thermal spray is a valuable asset in power plant maintenance. When a turbine breaks down or is scheduled for regular component maintenance, thermal spray can be used to remanufacture key components. Our team can remove damaged material, make needed repairs, thermal spray high-quality coatings and then finish parts to the exact size required.
No need to scrap an expensive steam turbine components, we can repair...
- Inlet pipes in need of Stellite® welding also known as snout pipe repair
- Worn down turbine diaphragms
- Damaged rotor buckets
- Turbine valve components
- Rotors with silver spray
- Rotor bearing and seal areas
More than a repair
- High wear resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Carbide coating harness harder than that of chrome plating at elevated temperatures
- Increased impact durability over uncoated parts