Corrosion Resistant Coatings
Corrosion costs the manufacturing and production industry an estimated 17.6 billion dollars a year. Corrosion is a natural chemical reaction in which metals transform into more chemically stable forms such as oxides, hydroxides or sulfides. Most often this occurs in machine components we they come into contact with water or corrosive chemicals. Corrosion resistant coatings create a surface barrier of nickel alloys such as Inconel® or chromium alloys such as molybdenum or zirconium.
- Protection for down-hole tooling
- Extend the life of pump components
- Extend the life of valve body components
Corrosion Repair Process:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.