Quality & Engineering Jobs
HTS Coatings is a growing company that helps industrial manufacturers repair and prevent damage to their machine components caused by wear and corrosion. Our thermal spray, machining, grinding and welding services help us apply metal coatings to enhance the life of valve, turbine, hydraulic components and more. It’s like spray painting with molten metal! We strive to not only enhance the life of machine components, but of our employees, customers and vendors as well.
HTS Coatings is a family-owned and oriented company. We strive to enhance life by working as a family to help customers achieve their goals. We do this by promoting and rewarding our core values: camaraderie, gratitude, willingness to change, and high expectations. So come be a part of our HTS family and experience them in action through our benefits that start on your first day, our company social gatherings including a family float trip, and our Care Team that provides support and benevolence for our team and their families. Join our HTS family today!
Project Manager, Quality, and Robot Programmer
This position will be responsible for duties in the areas of project management, quality and robot programming.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Partnering with Engineering, Sales, Customer, and Operations on New Product Development.
- Responsible for designing and creating fixtures and or tooling – partnering with Engineering and Welding for completion.
- Responsible for coordinating operations on scheduling the R&D or test pieces to complete the project.
- Complete the required documentation, inspection reports, and process procedures for repeatability.
- If a project goes to production will give operations the average hours and materials needed to complete the project at full scale.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing and implementing corrective actions.
- Responsible for scheduling and documenting calibrations.
- Accountable for completing and keeping documentation compliant with our ISO certification.
Robot Programming Responsibilities:
- Complete training on robot programming for all spray booths.
- Responsible for trouble shooting current programs or improving current programs.
- Write new programs for new projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Employees will be paid on a biweekly basis. Health, dental, life, and vision insurance will be available immediately at the start date. Based on your health insurance selection, the health insurance monthly premium may be covered 100% by HTS Coatings and eligibility for a Health savings account with a contribution from HTS Coatings could be available. After the probationary period of 90 days, the following benefits package will also be included: one-week paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401K Plan with an employer match up to 2%. Also eligible for the quarterly gain share program.
- Relevant experience (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to standard manufacturing shop environmental conditions. Eye protection is required in shop areas. The noise level in the shop can be loud, and ear protection is to be used where required. Other personal protective equipment may be required as appropriate.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit, handle, feel and control items or equipment, talk, hear, see, and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, which is regularly required to view computer screens. Occasionally may need to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
HTS Coatings is an at will employer (At will is defined as employment can be terminated at any given point in time for any reason) HTS Coatings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Eligibility for employment is contingent upon the completion and passing of a pre-employment drug screen. Also, being willing to be subject to a random drug screen procedure throughout the employment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.